Taking care of carpets is easier than you think it is. If you have costly carpets at your Fort Lauderdale home, you should ensure its cleanliness. Carpets are very expensive to replace hence regular cleaning becomes essential. There has too little background knowledge about cleaning and maintaining carpet. It is effortless to apply certain DIY methods and clean your carpets at home without any hassle.
- Clean spills or areas with dirt immediately, the longer you leave it unattended, the worse it gets
- For big pieces of food, spills remove them quickly before it sticks and leaves a permanent stain
- Vacuum carpets at least thrice a week and put more focus on areas with heavy traffic
- Use clean white muslin cloth to clean stains; it will absorb the color or dirt
- Do not rub stains with or without detergents, always blot stains clean
- There are different solvents used for cleaning, know the right choice before you apply anything
- Always use detergents or solvents on small areas before using it on large parts
- If your notice any discoloration or extra dirt call for professional help
For all kinds of stains use water first. Even though water might not be the be the best solution to remove all sorts of stains water should be your first choice. In most cases of DIY methods, water helps lighten the dirt and the effect of the detergent or chemical get boosted if you clean or blot the stain with water first. Some simple stains can be just cleaned with water. The one thing that you should keep in mind with water is that you have to be patient if you blot the stains with water many times you can completely remove stains. Patience is essential when it comes to using water to clean hard stains.
The most important thing to remember about carpet cleaning is that the quicker you act, the better it is for your favorite carpet. If the stain stays on the carpet for long, it percolates into the layers and gives rise to bacterial growth. If the stain remains for long, it becomes tough to remove them.
Before buying any commercial product first try and test it on small surfaces. If you haven't professionally cleaned your carpets for over six months, there is a high chance that there is bacterial growth on the inner layers of your carpets. Many a time dirt and dust percolates into the layers and cuts the shreds of the carpet. It is essential to get a thorough and deep cleaning with professional carpet cleaning.
What is the cost of professional carpet cleaning in Fort Lauderdale?
It is recommended that you clean carpets professionally at least once in 6 months. This helps in deep, thorough cleaning. For carpet cleaning in Fort Lauderdale, you have to just pay $95 to Dri & Kleen Home Services. They ensure your carpets are as good as new after they deep clean them.
For any queries about carpet cleaning, you can contact Dri & Kleen Home Services we provide at 305-742-1620 and get Free Estimates.