Many homes in Margate are switching to wall-to-wall carpeting. While this looks beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, it might be tough to clean especially with all the furniture around. While the dirt on the surface gets cleaned easily, the dirt within the layers becomes the tricky part. The dirt and grime trickle to the layers and cleaning them becomes a task. Cleaning the fibers and layers on your own is not only a trick but also a difficult job.
You have to start from moving the furniture around then cleaning every corner. Deep cleaning with home machinery is next to impossible as the layers of fiber cannot be cleaned. You not only risk injuring yourself but also do half cleaning as bacteria that thrives in the layers can never be cleaned by simple detergents.Another problem with home cleaning is that if you don't know what is causing the spots on your carpet cleaning it becomes challenging to remove them.
Simple on the go carpet cleaning tips
- Carry out vacuuming of carpets two to three times a week depending on foot traffic; it will increase the life of your carpets
- Pay particular attention to corners and hard-to-reach places as they get left out, and bacteria thrives in those areas
- Give carpet cleaning sometimes, do not hurry the process
- Mat areas need the door to avoid staining
- Do not let moisture collect on the carpets
If you are prone to any allergic reactions then cleaning carpets at regular intervals becomes necessary. The fibers in carpets are prone to collecting dust, pet hair, mud, etc. which can easily cause allergic reactions. Professional vacuum cleaners are extremely powerful and can pull out the dirt that is present in the thick layers of the carpet.
Professional carpet cleaners are well accustomed to different kinds of stains and how they stick on the carpet surface. As homeowners, you might not have a clear idea how to remove what kind of stain. Choosing the wrong option might lead to severe damages or might spoil the carpet forever.
Some stains and their methods of removal at home -
- Mud Grass - You can use a solution that is a mixture of water and nail polish and slowly dab the stain of the surface
- Drinks - Club soda or specialized detergents are the best solutions but read about detergents before applying on the carpet. Also, apply to small regions and test before using it on the full carpet
- Pet Urine - Take a bowl and mix equal amounts of water and vinegar and apply with a fresh white cloth to remove the stain
- Paint Stains - You need to scrape off the paint completely from the surface of the carpet before you use suitable detergent to clean it thoroughly
- Chewing Gum - Take ice cubes and rub in and around the gum area to solidify it and then remove with a tissue. After which use a suitable detergent to clean the carpet completely
If you live or have an office in and around Margate & Coconut Creek, Florida try Dri & Kleen Home Services at just $95. To get free estimates or other details Call - 305-742-1620.