Dri & Kleen Home Services for Plantation, Florida cleans both residential and commercial clothes dryer vents. We help clean Clogged dryer vents with state of the art technology. Very common dryer vent safety measures are often overlooked. We help protect your house from a disastrous dryer fire.
Not periodically cleaned dryer vents restrict airflow and cause your dryer to get hotter and run longer. In turn, increases energy consumption impacting energy efficiency. Excess heat due to clogged vents can ruin clothes permanently. Getting your dryer vent periodically cleaned reduces energy consumption, minimizes operating costs and the negates possibility of a dryer fire.
Plantation in Florida has an average temperature that varies from 84 to 68 degrees. The highest is in August and the lowest in February. Maximum precipitation occurs in September around 4.6 inches. Such varied ranges of temperature along with precipitation might affect the longtime running of the dryer.
Simple dryer vent tips to keep it running for long -
- Clean the filter screen after each load
- Check for overheating signs
- Wash filter screen after regular intervals
- Stay home while the dryer is in use
- Turn off the dryer before leaving the house
- Clean vent outdoors twice a year
- Dust and keep vent area clean
- Keep the surroundings clear
- Dryer vents should be cleaned or inspected every 6-12 months
If you have the slightest doubt that your dryer is not running at per its potential call
Dryer vent maintenance tips
- Inspect the area around the dryer now and then
- Ensure that it is not damaged or restricted in any way.
- Outdoor vent cover should always be open when the dryer is in use
- Use non-ribbed metal ducts only
- Get it inspected at least twice a year
- Check and make sure nothing is blocking the outside vent
- Keep flammable items away from the dryer
How often do you need to clean dryer vent?
Dryer vent cleaning must be done between six months to once a year. This will reduce the risk of fires, carbon monoxide poisoning and prevent lint build-up.
What makes Dri & Kleen Home Services stand out?
Dri & Kleen Home Services uses powerful and efficient spin vac brush system and high-powered vacuums equipped with HEPA filtration and spin brush agitators. Both of them make a strong combination and ensure that the dryer vents is thoroughly cleaned.
How much does it cost to have someone clean your dryer vent?
Excessive heat poses the risk of fire gets your dryer vent clean by Dri & Kleen Home Services at just $70. A clogged dryer vent makes you spend at least $3 per load extra. If you find alert signs get it cleaned immediately.
If you are unsure, Call 305-742-1620 for better understanding. Dryer vent cleaning should be a part of the ongoing household maintenance program and should not be overlooked.