Dri & Kleen Home Services have professionals who are highly experienced and ready to help you with your Dryer Vent Cleaning in Pompano Beach, Florida. Our cleaning process utilizes clean dryer vent methods and prevents owners from any dryer fires and potential health issues. Our cleaning is supported by guaranteed lint free service. The cleaning techniques practiced by our pros are regularly reviewed and updated for better standards and quality. With have an experience of over 20 years in dryer vent cleaning, we offer unique services and maintaining your dryer vent.
Not given much thought to cleaning your dryer vent then you are no different than most people. Removing lint from vent has some advantages including increased fire protection, lessened utility bills, and reduced dust and mildew growth.
City Population and Average Weather Conditions of Pompano Beach
In Broward County, Florida, Pompano Beach is a city just to the north of Fort Lauderdale along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. As of the 2010 United States Census Bureau, the population of the city was 99,845, with an estimated population of 102,984 as of 2012. It is a principal city of Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.
In Pompano Beach, as of Weather Spark, the temperature typically ranges from 61°F to 89°F across the course of the year which is rarely below 47°F or above 92°F.
The coolest day of the year is January 18, with an average low of 61°F and high of 75°F. Winter lasts for 3.0 months, from December 7 to March 6, with an average daily high temperature below 78°F.
Years hottest day is August 8, the average temperature is high of 89°F, and low of 79°F. Summer lasts for 3.9 months, from June 5 to October 1, with an average daily high temperature above 86°F.
At What Intervals Should You Get Your Dryer Vent Cleaned?
- Exterior of your dryer feels hotter than normal and takes longer time than usual for laundry
- You find excess or less lint on the dryer’s lint screen and around the back of the dryer
- After a dryer cycle is complete, clothes are noticeably hotter than usual
- Clothes smell musty or feel damp after drying
- You have to use your dryer twice to dry a load of clothes fully
- Utility bill increasing every month
What are the Benefits of Cleaning Dryer Vent?
- Lower your utility bill.
- Prevents dryer overheating from clogged vents
- With clean dryer and fewer repairs dryer lasts longer
- With lint free dryer vent, clothes will dry faster
- Reduce risk of fire hazards
- Decreases the humidity in your building
- Increases your and family's health
Leading appliance manufacturers recommend yearly twice inspections and cleanings of dryer vent to assure that your system is in decent working order. Also, your dryer can give you with warning indications of excess lint or other problems. If you face any of these indications, Contact Us to schedule your dryer vent inspection and cleaning today.